Thursday, October 20, 2011

Not too early for Christmas Soap!

The Christmas Season is approaching fast.  Several stores are already putting out their Christmas items out.  I usually don't like it when they do that, but I am so excited about my molds, colors and Christmas scents that I can't keep from putting them out there.  Also, putting these out helps with planning for possible gift baskets.  

My first offering is my Christmas Gift soap.  It is more appropriately named than you might think.  Scented with various Christmas aromas.  Make sure you use the soap, though!  

Dove soap.  No, it isn't THAT soap.  It is a 3 oz bar meticulously colored.  The green olive branch is made with olive oil soap.  The rest of the bar is made with goat milk soap for peaceful, soft skin.

Christmas tree ornament.  Scented with Pine Needle essential oil.  How many soaps do you know of can be used as a Christmas ornament.  After you use the soap, you get a permanent ornament to use.  Exciting, huh!!

Gingerbread Person. As you might guess, this 3.5 oz little guy is ready for the season.  Scented with gingerbread and made of goat milk and olive oil soap bases.  The most details I've ever dealt with.  Remember, you can't eat them, but they will make your hands feel awesome after you use them.

So, what do you think?  Ready for planning.  I am excited to be able to hand craft these awesome soaps for you!!
Shane
shanessimplesoaps.com

No comments:

Post a Comment