Friday, October 28, 2011

Have to remember the little soaps...

I've been so excited about my new Christmas molds, I almost forgot about making Shane's Simple Soaps regular soap bars.  The soaps ranging from strawberry-banana to lime and the spa bar scented with lemon and eucalyptus essential oils.


Strawberry-banana soap.  Not edible!


Lemon eucalyptus spa bar!



I am making more soap to sell in a craft show at my church (Harborside Christian Church) and to set up a table at the Oldsmar Flea Market.  It is difficult to pick what soaps people will like.  It is a delicate balance of making what they want and having too much of a variety.  Being a fledgling business, I am still discovering what that balance is.
My table at the Oldsmar Flea Market (My car in the back)


I thank you for keeping up with what I am doing and checking out my product.  I only use the highest quality ingredients and run my business with integrity.

Sincerely,
Shane


No comments:

Post a Comment