Sunday, July 24, 2011

No lye here!!

How do I make my soap and how did I start my company? A very good friend of mine had just started a Bed & Breakfast and posted on facebook that she was looking for someone that made soap. I said "that shouldn't be too hard". I seached on youtube and found out how to make soap with lye. I wasn't going to make soap with lye in my little apartment.
I all but gave up, until I stepped foot into Michael's. I asked if they had soap making supplies and found "melt and pour" soap. Suddenly, I could make safe soap. Out of 6 choices to use, I chose goat milk and olive oil to give the best soaps I could.
Thus, a business is born. I wanted to keep it simple, thus Shane's Simple Soaps was born.
Please, Check out my page and my pictures. Again, my webite is coming soon! I can't wait. I will be accepting all major credit cards and shipping USPS.
I will make all orders fresh and ship them out within 1 to 2 business days (depending on the order).
I look forward to servicing your soap needs and giving you complete satisfaction!!
Shane

No comments:

Post a Comment